Offering ultimate livability for an owner occupier or strong rental yields and capital growth prospects for the astute investor – this recently revamped apartment is a must inspect. Situated in a booming precinct only short distance from fantastic eateries, transport facilities, lifestyle options and approximately 5.5km to the CBD, 8/5 Whytecliffe Street is truly unbeatable value.
The spacious floor plan provides smooth functionality from the kitchen to living area and into the large fully enclosed sun-room. This apartment provides generous proportions throughout with light-filled open-plan living.
The building is home to only 19 apartments, built in 2001, and features a common area swimming pool. There are absolutely no surprises with this building due to an astutely managed body corporate with a 15 year building maintenance plan in place and very reasonable and affordable body corporate annual fees.
• Master bedroom with large wardrobe space, spacious ensuite, ceiling fan and air-conditioning
• Air-conditioned living and dining areas
• Large kitchen with dishwasher and quality storage
• Separate laundry space with space for dyer and washer
* Secure Garage basement parking
• Perfect entry-level opportunity for the first home buyer or investors
• Surrounded by Albion hot spots including Albion Provisions, Arlette’s Kitchen, Fonzie Abbott and Neighbourhood Coffee Roasters
• Strong rental yields and inevitable price growth for the suburb
• Easy access to the CBD (approximately 5.5km), and airport (approximately 8.2km)
• Complex offers large pool and intercom access to the apartment
This is easily the best value 2 bedroom in the area. Contact Stephen Pahl at Hugo Alexander Property Group on 0404266085 for further information and to inspect.