SOLD - RECORD PRICE - BY STEPHEN PAHL
SOLD – RECORD PRICE – BY STEPHEN PAHL – This is Brisbane’s most affordable entry level unit located high in the building on the top floor, this fully furnished, air conditioned studio is perfect if you are looking for a Brisbane base, or somewhere for the kids for University. Turn it over later into an investment unit with expectations of approximately $300 per week rent .
The Body Corporates include all Electricity and high speed internet. That’s right – no power bills here !
This fully furnished, air conditioned studio apartment is conveniently located adjacent to the Shafston International College and enjoys a premium location in the heart of Kangaroo Point close to the Mowbray Park ferry terminal.
This unit has been upgraded with a double bed, full size fridge, new cook top and installation of an Air Conditioner unit.
Situated on the top floor – Level 11, this studio apartment would suit an astute investor seeking a high yield investment opportunity, or a young professional wishing to initially owner occupy as a first home purchase.
The flawless positioning of the iconic Shafston Mansion building integrates university students or young professionals with the extensive list of amenities both the building and the local area have to offer.
The Shafston Mansion building boasts an array of amenities such as a recreational lounge, on-site laundry, fully equipped indoor and outdoor gym, cafeteria as well as photocopying/printing facilities. Further to this, the building management team are on-site 24 hours a day to attend to all related tasks and with secure swipe card access throughout the building – security is not an issue.
With the Brisbane traffic levels on the rise, this property is in a prime position with close proximity to both City Cat & City Hopper Ferry Services, bus services as well as a City Cycle station close by. Further to this, there are a range of local cafes, restaurants, supermarkets and bars nearby.
Important Financial Points:
– $300.00 per week indicative gross median rental income
– Body Corporate Fees: Approximately $2,885 per year
– Body Corporate fees include Free Electricity & High Speed Internet
– Council Rates: Approximately $1,663 per year
Important Property Points:
– 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
– 21sqm Internal Floor Area
– Air Conditioning
– Double bed configuration
– Full size Fridge
– New Cook Top
– Situated on the 11th Floor facing East with some River Views
– Fully Furnished
– 24 Hour On-Site Management & Secure Access
– Electricity & High Speed Broadband (approx 16gb per week) provided by the Body Corporate
– Recreational Lounge, Fully Equipped Gym & Cafeteria
– City Cat, City Hopper, Bus & City Cycle Services all close by
Contact Stephen Pahl on 0404266085 to inspect