Dont miss your opportunity to buy in Birkdale
DON’T BLINK – YOU WILL MISS IT!
Welcome to 12 Stratus St Birkdale. Situated on a generous 600m2 block nestled amongst the trees on a very quiet dead-end street, this lovely brick home is not going to be on the market for long!
You walk through the front door past a generous lounge area to the huge tiled open plan living / dining / kitchen area.
The master bedroom boasts one full wall of wardrobes and a generous 3-piece en-suite bathroom. The family bathroom is centrally located towards the rear of the home, amongst the 3 remaining bedrooms.
Outside you have a fully fenced yard, split level on one side of the property, plenty of room for the kids to play in this well maintained grassy area and a private patio on the other side.
Located within walking distance or a short drive to schools and shopping, this home offers endless community and convenience. The Birkdale coastline is only a 5-minute drive away for weekends in the sun and the Birkdale train station is just down the road for commuters.
For the investor, rental appraisal at $540-$560 per week. The property is currently tenanted but will be sold as vacant possession.
– Spacious brick home in a popular Birkdale location
– Multiple living areas & large spacious kitchen
– Undercover entertaining area
– 600m2 fenced block with easy maintenance gardens
– Family friendly and welcoming neighbourhood
– A stroll or short drive to schools & local shops
– Easy access to the much sought-after waterfront areas like Wellington Point
Click on “Get in Touch” or to register your interest or seek any further information about your next home.