SOLD BY STEPHEN PAHL - 0404 266085
SOLD BY STEPHEN PAHL – 0404 266 085 This Studio apartment workhorse is an exceptional investment with long lease in place, with total autonomy to live in yourself, use as a Brisbane base, or traditional lease- the choice is yours. Excellent onsite management in place. Current lease in place at $322.50 per week.
108 Margaret is conveniently located close to QUT University, the new Queens Wharf Precinct, Queen Street Mall, Botanical Gardens and there is a multitude of dining, shopping, recreation and entertainment options available almost right at the door. The complex is also located within 300m of the new Queens Wharf Entertainment Precinct which will have an ongoing positive impact on property values at this end of town.
This apartment benefits from a very strong and stable Body Corporate with a current sinking fund balance in excess of $1.143 million.
Annual Body Corporate fees are a very low $2,898 in total including Electricity.
Apt 1214 is a slightly larger floor plan on the 12th level featuring air-conditioned open plan studio, kitchen, study nook and a separate bathroom.
Excellent location in the heart of Brisbane CBD and excellent potential for the near future as the nearby Queens Wharf development is completed and Brisbane prepares to host the 2032 Olympic Games.
The complex is a well constructed high quality building, well maintained and well managed, offering excellent common facilities, rest and play sports, with multiple lounge-rooms, study room, communal laundry and communal kitchen with dining room. There is also an outdoor area and an in-ground pool.
– One bedroom studio apartment
– Fully furnished
– Ideal central Brisbane City location
– Very reasonable Body Corp fees
– Heathy sinking fund
– Live in, lease, use mid week
108 Margaret Street features:
– Common area with free WiFi
– Recreation room
– Lap Pool
– BBQ area
– Communal Kitchen
– Excellent Onsite Management / 7 days per week
– Cafe and convenience store
– Short Walk to Queensland University of Technology
– Leased for $322.50 per week
– Rates approx. $1724 pa
– Water – approx. $1,100 pa
– Strata is approx. $2,898 pa, all inclusive – (admin, sinking fund, electricity, and insurance)
– Sinking fund balance as of 22 February 2023 is $1,143,921
– ROI is exceptional – yielding gross approximately 10%
** Please Note: The Photos and floor plan are of the actual unit. To maintain the tenants privacy, the furniture is virtual.
Contact Stephen Pahl – 0404 266 085 – Inspections only by Prior Private Appointment