UNDER CONTRACT BY STEPHEN PAHL
Now Under Contract by Stephen Pahl. Perfectly set within a gated and immaculately maintained complex, this well-presented villa has the perfect north/south aspect and is vacant now with immediate vacant possession.
This villa offers an excellent floorplan that includes 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 well-appointed bathrooms, spacious open plan living/dining area and a functional kitchen with quality appliances and a large breakfast bar. The living/dining area and Master bedroom extend out to a large covered alfresco area, which acts as another living space.
Positioned within the high growth mid north suburb of Boondall, the location is within 13km of CBD, 10 minutes from Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre and provides easy access to the Brisbane Airport, Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast. Being a family friendly location, there are a variety of excellent public and private schools within a convenient distance of the home. Buses operate from Groth Road and the Geebung train station is within a 5-minute drive.
Every now and again something extra special comes along, and this property is certainly one not to be missed.
Special Features Include:
– Positioned within a well-maintained, gated complex with excellent visitor car parking
– The spacious and light filled open plan lounge/dining area adjoins the kitchen and extends out to a covered alfresco area and garden.
– A contemporary kitchen provides an abundance of bench space and storage, electric cook top, oven and a dishwasher. The kitchen is the social hub of the home and interacts perfectly with the lounge/dining area and alfresco area.
– 3 spacious bedrooms; Master with ensuite and direct access to the alfresco area.
– 2 well-presented bathrooms; The main bathroom has a shower over a bath.
– A single remote lock-up garage with internal access and storage
– Security screens, blinds and air-conditioning
Rental Assessed: $480 per week
Year Built: Approx 2006
School Catchments: Boondall State School, Aspley State High School
** PLEASE NOTE: Furniture shown is display furniture – property being sold unfurnished. This property is booked for a full re-paint on 21 June. New blinds and carpets will also be fitted shortly. The green grass in the back yard has been digitally enhanced. All other photos are of the actual property.
For further information or to arrange your inspection, please contact STEPHEN PAHL 0404 266 085.