Community Living at its BEST
Don’t miss your opportunity to view this gem of a townhouse.
Located in the highly sought after and immaculately presented Heritage Gardens, this recently refreshed townhouse is looking good and looking forward to its new owner and occupants.
The owners have recently completed the following works:
* New flooring in living area, stairs and bedrooms
* Freshly Painted throughout
* Bathroom tidy up, including new vanity
Prior to the works, this lovely unit was achieving $315 per week in rent. Rental appraisal is $330 – $340 per week in the current condition.
Property Features include:
* Large open plan living / dining area with easy access to the kitchen
* 2 Generous sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* Sizable rear courtyard with easy to maintain mulched garden
* Exclusive use Carport with roller door
* Room for additional parking, garden shed or vege garden in the open air space at the rear of the carport.
* Located on the high side of the complex (quiet area)
Complex Features include:
* Live on-site complex manager
* Secure gated community with electronic access
* Large beautifully maintaned pool / BBQ area
* Heaps of visitor parking
* Near new community fitness area with modern exercise equipment
Local Area Features include:
* Easy Access to Ipswich Motorway
* Easy Access to Train
* Close to a number of reputable schools
* Redbank Plaza 4km.
For the Investor:
* Rent appraisal at $330+ per week
* Rates $475 per quarter
* Body Corp Fees $1056 per quarter
As you know, properties in this suburb are moving fast. Don’t delay in contacting either Lorraine or Mick to present your offer on this lovely home! The early bird gets the worm!
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate the information provided.