**Idyllic Bayside Living** Potential is Endless**
Set on a magnificent 622m2 within the leafy Wynnum, this immaculate property offers a peaceful, easy lifestyle with exceptional accessibility and plenty of room for kids to run around and play.
Just minutes from every conceivable amenity, the beautifully located property will endear itself to home buyers and investors alike.
A spacious floor-plan encompassed by doors & windows welcoming cooling bay breezes and plenty of natural light.
Boasting 3 generous bedrooms, study / sunroom, well presented kitchen & bathroom. The home makes striking use of polished timber flooring throughout the general living area.
Property highlights include:
– Air conditioning in the general living area
– Ample storage under the house on fully concreted floor with additional toilet
– 4 burner gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher
– 2 of the 3 bedrooms have built in wardrobes
– 5 minutes walk to local shops, train & bus station
– Easy access to the motorways to Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and Brisbane Airport
– 900m to Wynnum State School and minutes drive to the Iona College & Guardian Angel’s primary School
– Minutes drive to Wynnum State High school
– Rain water tank
– undercover carpark
An immaculate property offering a unique lifestyle or solid investment, either as a long-term rental or owner occupier, this one is a must-inspect.
– Currently tenanted at $530 per week. Lease expires on 30th of June 2023.
– Quarterly rates of $574.10
The Bayside suburb of Wynnum offers a unique lifestyle due to it’s prime location of seaside living, fine dining, great schools and weekend markets. The house is also conveniently located to restaurants, cafes & day care, easy access to Gateway Motorway for Sunshine & Gold Coast day trips, Brisbane CBD 20 mins drive & convenient to Brisbane airport.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.