SOLD BY STEPHEN PAHL
This magnificent 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment with private lock up garage is a rare offering for Fairfield. Offering immediate vacant possession, this apartment is in a quiet location, well away from Fairfield Road, with a privileged top floor location, high ceilings, huge balcony and directly facing parklands.
With only six apartments in this complex, and low body corporate fees, this building opened new in 2012 and features every modern amenity including fresh rainwater tank located in the garage reticulated directly to the apartment.
But it is also the consummate location that is of particular appeal for this apartment, being only 200 meters from the popular Fairfield Gardens Shopping Centre featuring a large Aldi and Coles Supermarkets, Post Office, Medical facilities, Restaurants and many specialist greengrocer, meat and bakery stores. Located 5 km from the Brisbane City Centre and very close walking distance or short cycle ride to the University of Queensland via the nearby Eleanor Schonell Bridge.
Fairfield Railway Station is located 5 minutes walk from this apartment, currently being rebuilt, and will shortly be the gateway to the new Cross River Underground Rail development quickly linking Fairfield with the City, the Brisbane Airport and the Gold Coast. There is also bus transportation almost at the doorstep.
Upon entering this apartment you will feel right at home with beautiful timber parquetry flooring in the living areas and brand new carpets in the 3 bedrooms. This apartment is also newly repainted throughout by a master painter and features high quality fittings and fixtures.
The numerous features include:
* Immediate Vacant Possession available
* Three large bedrooms, all with built in robes, air-conditioning in the living area and master bedroom
* Two bathrooms including ensuite and bath tub in the main bathroom
* Brand new carpets in the 3 bedrooms
* Beautiful timber parquetry flooring in the living areas
* Modern kitchen with stone bench tops and dishwasher
* Large open plan living / dining with air conditioning
* Large wrap around balcony overlooking parklands with direct access from master bedroom and living area
* Directly overlooking parklands from the balcony
* Single lock up garage with storage space and reticulated rain water tank
* Security screens on all windows/doors
* Boutique complex of only 6 units
* Walking distance to the Eleanor Schonell Bridge with direct access to University of Queensland
* Short walk to the new Fairfield Railway Station (currently under construction) affording direct gateway access to the new Cross River Underground Rail system
* Close to bus transport, Fairfield Gardens Shopping Centre a stones throw away, PA hospital, Dutton Park / Fairfield Train stations and it’s in the catchment and walking distance to the new Inner City South State Secondary College in Dutton Park.
Contact Stephen Pahl on 0404 266 085 for further information or submit an online enquiry now via this portal.
When attending Inspections, approach 153 Fairfield Road in the right hand lane and there is Visitor Parking available on site directly in front of this Complex.