Limitless options on 860sqms in a prime walk-to-everything location
Offered to market for the first time in 50 years, this huge versatile address presents a rare lifestyle or building opportunity within high-demand Sunnybank.
Situated on a rear north facing 860sqms with an expansive 23.8 metre frontage, the elevated post-war brick home and its beautiful gardens boast a location of unmatched peace and convenience. Sunnybank Private Hospital, Plaza and Market Square are all just an easy walk away, with incredible proximity to top local schools, transport and the Pacific Motorway.
Spacious, impressively maintained, and exuding touches of mid-century charm, the existing residence has been much loved by the one family since its construction. Very comfortable as-is, buyers could also consider a renovation and extension, transforming the home to suit their lifestyle.
Alternatively, given the incredible land size and the option for subdivision, there is outstanding scope for removal of the current home and construction of either one spectacular new luxury family residence or two homes on 430sqms each*.
Either way, it would be impossible to overcapitalise on this brilliantly positioned property surrounded by an ever-increasing number of new and renovated homes.
Property features at a glance:
– Subdividable 860sqms land parcel with rear north aspect and 23.8 metre frontage
– Spacious and welcoming three-bedroom, one bathroom brick post-war home
– Freshly painted living level with hardwood floors, plenty of natural light and leafy outlooks
– Spotless kitchen; original central bathroom; built-in bedrooms; large air-conditioned master
– All-weather alfresco entertaining terrace off living with full screening, plantation shutters
– Huge lower-level multipurpose room, workshop, 3 car lock-up garage; direct home access
– Additional driveway accommodation for further vehicles including a boat or camper
– Beautiful established lawns and gardens with water tank and room for a swimming pool
– Options: enjoy as-is, renovate, knock-down-rebuild one home, or subdivide and build two*
– Short walk to express bus routes
– 10 min walk to Altandi Train Station with express line to Brisbane City, Airport, Gold Coast
– Walk to Sunnybank Plaza’s major retail, supermarkets, amenities, and cinemas
– Walk to the popular Market Square, excellent cafes, restaurants and the Sunnybank Hotel
– Walk to Sunnybank Private Hospital; less than 8 minute drive to QEII Hospital
– Within catchment and walking distance of the sought-after MacGregor State School
– Moments to Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School, Sunnybank State High School
– Close to esteemed private colleges including St. Thomas More and Redeemer Lutheran
– Swift access to Griffith University Mt. Gravatt & Nathan campuses
– Stroll or bike ride to playgrounds, nature reserve and walkways at the end of Lavinia Street
– Short drive to M1 Motorway and the M2/M6 Logan Motorway
– Minutes to major retail at Sunnybank Park Shopping Centre and Westfield Garden City
Properties of this size and versatility are almost never available in Sunnybank’s premier enclave. 31 Boonaree Street is a true once-in-a-generation opportunity that home buyers, builders and investors cannot afford to miss.
*Subject to Brisbane City Council Approval