Location and Convenience
Located on the top floor of this lovely building in a quiet leafy street in Coorparoo, this awesome apartment ticks all the right boxes.
When you walk in the front door you are greeted by a large open plan living / dining / kitchen that stretches out on to the generous balcony. This unit has an abundance of natural light coming through the windows and sliding doors.
Check out these amazing features:
• Spacious light filled living & dining area with reverse cycle split system air conditioning
• Master bedroom opens to the front balcony and includes a built-in robe and a well-appointed ensuite.
• Bedroom two connects to a secondary tiled private balcony, has a built-in robe and is just steps from the main bathroom and internal laundry.
• A huge balcony at the front of the property, perfect for entertaining
• 2 car spaces in tandem formation in a secured car park under the building. 2 car spaces are a rare find in this area!
• Internal laundry
Located just 4km from Brisbane CBD, Coorparoo offers access to a number of excellent schools, is close to a number of great local shopping locations, close to transport including bus and train.
The property is currently tenanted and achieving $380 per week on a periodic lease with a long term tenant in place that looks after the property like their own. This property could achieve $450- $470 per week in rental income in the current market.
Don’t miss your opportunity to view this amazing property… it certainly wont last long!
Contact Mick on 0497 371 854 or Mick@hugoalexander.com.au to register your interest.
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate the information provided.