Are you struggling to find a property that can accommodate your king size bed? Look no further than this Gem!
Located in the highly sought after and immaculately presented Heritage Gardens, this generously proportioned townhouse needs to be on your list of properties to see!
This lovely unit is achieving $290 per week in rent. Rental appraisal is $320 – $330 per week.
Property Features include:
* Large open plan living / dining area with easy access to the kitchen
* An absolutely enormous master bedroom with built in wardrobe
* Generous sized 2nd bedroom with built in wardrobe
* Powder room located on the lower level of the townhouse
* Full size bathroom with bath upstairs
* Air Conditioned lower level
* Sizable rear courtyard with easy to maintain mulched garden
* Exclusive use Carport with roller door
* Located on the outer boundary of the complex with great views over the neighbouring reserve
Complex Features include:
* Live on-site complex manager
* Secure gated community with electronic access
* Large beautifully maintained pool / BBQ area
* Heaps of visitor parking
* Near new community fitness area with modern exercise equipment
Local Area Features include:
* Easy Access to Ipswich Motorway
* Easy Access to Train
* Close to a number of reputable schools
* Redbank Plaza 4km.
For the Investor:
* Current Lease expires October 2022
* Current rent $290 per week
* Rent appraisal at $320+ per week
* Rates $475 per quarter
* Water charges $294 per quarter
* Body Corp Fees $1056 per quarter
The current tenant keeps the property in tip top condition and is keen to stay on should an investor be the successful buyer.
As you know, properties in this suburb are moving fast. Don’t delay in contacting Mick to enquire about or present your offer on this lovely home! The early bird gets the worm!
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate the information provided.