SOLD BY STEPHEN PAHL
Sitting high and proud with space all round on the large 632 sqm block, this much loved, beautiful family home oozes charm, and yet offers even more potential.
Positioned centrally right in the heart of the much sought-after inner suburb of Greenslopes, this property gives location a whole new meaning.
Situated only a short drive from the 2032 main Olympic venue, this home is also within walking distance of the Stones Corner dining precinct, Greenslopes Mall and IGA, many parklands including C B Mott Park, Thompson Estate Reserve and Jones Recreation Park, and more.
The home is in the catchments of Greenslopes State School, Brisbane South State Secondary College and Cavendish Road State High, and close to private schools and childcare centres. It is moments from the Pacific Motorway, Clem 7 tunnel and just 10 minutes from South Bank and central Brisbane City.
Those with an eye for opportunity will appreciate the beautifully presented spaces along with huge potential to further sculp this home into your dream haven. Lofty 3m high ceilings, timber floors, VJ walls and stained glass are a throwback to yesteryear, while the soft neutral tones, modern finishes and air-conditioning in all rooms lift it perfectly into the new decade.
The previously renovated kitchen with modern appliances, gas cooking and durable stone benchtops has a central position that flows to the large open-plan dining and lounge room.
The very large, air-conditioned sunroom off the front entrance offers the perfect work-from-home productive space, or a separate living area to be enjoyed with North facing light.
All three bedrooms are equally as appealing, featuring spacious robes, air-conditioning and the addition of a quaint window seat with storage under in the main bedroom.
A gorgeous well-appointed bathroom services the property with a high level of finish, large bath and separate oversized shower. Adjacent to the bathroom is a separate laundry.
The huge spacious rear deck is a splendid place to relax with family and friends, play with the kids, enjoy the outdoors and fire up the barbecue.
The level backyard is huge, fenced and child safe complete with a large cubby house, while under the home is exceptional storage space and a tandem garage with room for two cars. The home is fully fenced with access through double gates to the side of the home and the rear yard.
At a glance:
– 3 air-conditioned bedrooms with robes
– 1 bathroom with large separate bath and shower
– Highly functional, modern kitchen with gas cooking and stone benchtops
– Huge rear undercover entertaining deck
– Land size 632 sqm
– Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
– High quality window finishes with flyscreens and security
– Generous storage
– Multiple large, open living areas
– Tandem garage and ample off-street parking
– Short walk to bus stops (10 mins express to the city), shops, trendy cafes, primary schools, parks, and Greenslopes Private Hospital
– Upgraded switchboard allows for additional renovations / electrical load
– Potential to raise and build under and/or add a swimming pool (subject to Council approvals)
Contact Stephen Pahl 0404266085