SOLD BY STEPHEN PAHL
New to market – this Studio apartment workhorse is an exceptional investment with added options to live in yourself, use as a Brisbane base, traditional lease, or airbnb – the choice is yours.
Current 12 month lease in place at $337.50 per week to March 2024.
108 Margaret is conveniently located close to QUT University, the new Queens Wharf Precinct, Queen Street Mall, Botanical Gardens and there is a multitude of dining, shopping, recreation and entertainment options available almost right at the door. The complex is also located within 300m of the new Queens Wharf Entertainment Precinct which will have an ongoing positive impact on property values at this end of town.
This apartment benefits from a very strong and stable Body Corporate with a current sinking fund balance in excess of $1.1 million.
Annual Body Corporate fees are a very low $2,873 in total including Electricity.
Currently leased for $345 per week (or $17,940 approximate gross income a year), delivering an approximate gross yield in excess of 10%.
Apt 902 is a slightly larger floor plan on the 9th level featuring open plan studio, kitchen, study nook and a separate bathroom.
It is neat, tidy and well presented, with excellent potential for the near future as Brisbane prepares to host the 2032 Olympic Games.
The complex is a well constructed high quality building, well maintained and well managed, offering excellent common facilities, rest and play sports, with multiple lounge-rooms, study room, communal laundry and communal kitchen with dining room. There is also an outdoor area and an in-ground pool.
– One bedroom studio apartment
– Fully furnished
– Ideal central Brisbane City location
– Very Low Body Corp fees
– Heathy sinking fund
– Live in, rent out, use mid week, or airbnb – no limitations
108 Margaret Street features:
– Common area with free WiFi
– Recreation room
– Lap Pool
– BBQ area
– Communal Kitchen
– Onsite Management / 7 days per week
– Cafe and convenience store
– Short Walk to Queensland University of Technology
– Leased for $337.50 per week
– Rates approx. $1800 pa
– Water – approx. $1,100 pa
– Strata is approx. $2,873 pa, all inclusive – (admin, sinking fund, power, and insurance)
– Sinking fund balance approximately $1,334,391 as at 10 October 2023
– ROI is exceptional – yielding gross over 10%
** Please Note: The photos are of the actual apartment – however to maintain the tenants privacy, the furniture is virtual.