Rarely does a home with his much flexible storage space become available, with enough room to store tools, trailer, boat or the jetski! Fully renovated to a new home standard, this light filled home has been fully renovated to blend the character features with a modern contemporary feel all within walking distance to Hawthorne Park.
What we you need to know:
– Master bedroom features ensuite with walk-in shower and built-in robes
– Two additional bedrooms with built-in robes & ceiling fans
– Main bathroom with bath
– Kitchen features stone benches, ample storage, large plumbed fridge space , Italian appliances by Ilve (dishwasher, 90cm oven, cooktop & rangehood)
– Open plan lounge dining area opening to a covered private balcony
– Ducted & Zoned air conditioner, ceilings fans & blinds throughout
– Compact laundry
– Tandem remote secure garage
The flexible space is a large concreted enclosed garage / storage area. It’s the perfect location to store tools, the camper trailer, a jetski & possibly a boat or create the ultimate entertaining / play zone for everyone in the family.
Morningside is located just 5km from Brisbane City and just minutes walk to Hawthorne Park, arguably one of Brisbane’s best parks. Hawthorne Park features a range of play to suit all ages and BBQ and picnic spaces to relax. Grosvenor Streets close proximity to schools, cafes and transport options makes this the suburb of choice for families, professional couples or downsizers.
To book an inspection please contact Corey Love on 0435 768 885.