Rarely offered together as a single tenancy, this family home is perfect for entertaining with the added bonus of having the opportunity to have an extended family, older children or a home office live just across the large covered entertainers’ deck. The separate dining room could be used as a study or additional bedroom.
The Main House
– Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, air conditioning & private balcony
– Two additional bedrooms with built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans
– Large kitchen with gas cooking, island bench & large fridge space
– Separate dining room
– Bathroom with bath
– North facing front deck
– Polished timber floors
– Raked ceilings
– Separate laundry
The Granny Flat
– Air-conditioned open plan lounge/dining area
– Separate entrance & security screens
– Security screens
Stafford is a centrally-located suburb and is home to some of Brisbane’s best coffee spots and cafes all within walking distance from this large entertainer. This central suburb is just moments from Stafford City shopping centre and under 4km to Westfield Chermside. Stafford also boasts access to the AirportLink tunnel and express bus routes to the CBD via the InnerCity Busway.