ONE IN A MILLION
As you step into the enclosed sunroom-entry you’re greeted with an inviting space perfect for its current use as a home office, however this room has the versatility and capability to be whatever you need.
Gleaming polished floors feature through the expansive air-conditioned open plan living zone and the kitchen is perfectly positioned to seamlessly connect with the entire space and features great cupboard and bench space.
As you continue down the hall you will discover 3 bedrooms all with robes and a roomy bathroom with upgraded shower screen.
For the lawn lovers the back yard will continue to impress with a huge paved sitting area where you can enjoy a Barbie and drinks with family and friends while watching the kids play in the adventure fort and cubby house.
The lower level offers a huge dedicated laundry and massive “games room”
Storage options and Car accommodation is well catered for with lock up garage, separate carport and heaps of workshop space, there’s even rear double doors for drive through access to the back yard.
Elevated and breezy, this mostly original but super neat post war home is bursting with character and charm.
Just some of the reasons why you’ll love living here!
• Elevated & Breezy 653spm block
• Only metres to acres of parkland
• Local school catchments offer an excellent start for your children.
• 2klms to Queen of Apostles and Stafford Heights and Craigslea State schools
• 200 mtrs to local shops
• 2 minutes to Rode Shopping centre and cafes and restaurants
• Less than 4 klms to Padua precinct schools
• Less than 200mtrs to express bus service to CBD and universities
• Less than 12klms to Brisbane CBD
• Less than 4klms to Airport link and ICB tunnel
Boasting elevation, position and potential, this is a truly unmissable opportunity located in heart of one of Brisbane’s most sought-after suburbs.
For more information please contact Corey Love on 0435 768 885.