Fully Renovated Large Family Home on 930m2 Block
Welcome to the beautifully presented, 12 Turnberry Crescent, Albany Creek.
Located in the meticulously maintained and highly sought-after Country Club estate, this property has everything you need for the whole family. This is your chance to secure a large 4 bed home in one of Brisbane’s most family friendly areas. Do not delay as this property will not last long as it has recently been renovated.
The home boasts a family friendly layout downstairs with a refurbished kitchen, a large separate dining area and the choice of two spacious living areas. Entertainers will love the large covered outdoor entertaining area which overlooks the fully fenced backyard. Here you can peacefully entertain family and friends while children play safely on the flat grassed areas amongst the shade of the established fruit trees.
Upstairs features four bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans, providing comfortable accommodation for the growing family. Situated on a 930 sqm block, within walking distance of popular local schools, shops, cafes and parks this home is waiting for you to make it your own.
– 4 bedrooms with built-in robes & ceiling fans (Master with ensuite)
– Main bathroom with separate bath & shower
– Refurbished kitchen with gas cooktop, space for a dishwasher & plenty of storage and bench space
– Separate dining area
– Two living areas
– Third bathroom / powder room downstairs
– Large covered outdoor entertaining area
– Spacious backyard with plenty of grassed areas & established fruit trees
– Solar system
– Double lock-up garage
– French & Mor – 750m ( try it and thank us later )
– Albany Creek State High School – 1.4km
– Albany Creek State School – 900m
– Woolworths Albany Creek – 1.2km
– Westfield Chermside – 7.8km
For more information or to book an inspection please contact Ali Imran on 0413 293 688.