The balcony is the perfect place to catch the breeze and watch the world go bye. Located on the high side this single level brick home features security screens, tidy bathroom & kitchen and a polished timber floors throughout.
What you’ll love:
– Three good-sized bedrooms
– Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Open plan lounge & dining with balcony access
– Modern kitchen with gas cooking & dishwasher
– Polished timber floors & ceiling fan
– Neutral bathroom with bath
– Security doors & screens
– Separate laundry with side access
– Garden storage area
Note: The yard is not fenced
Located just 8km from Brisbane CBD, Mount Gravatt East is located on the south side of Brisbane. Made famous for its rolling hills and leafy outlook, the suburb also boasts schools with excellent results – Catholic Primary – St Agnes Catholic & Mount Gravatt State High, coupled with excellent transport options make this suburb one to remember.