Corner Block Convenience in Leafy Salisbury
Situated in the quiet streets of Salisbury, 157 Douglas Road is this super tidy 3-bedroom post-war home offering you a chic mix of classic charm and modern comforts.
There are also some lovely features on offer here with polished floorboards and ornate cornicing in the living and bedrooms, giving it that extra wow factor along with three good sized bedrooms, large, renovated kitchen, an open plan living and dining area with balcony, a modern bathroom plus office/study option, this property will not last long!
Summer is coming with a vengeance so stay cool with the air-conditioning in two of the bedrooms and ceiling fans in the bedrooms and living area.
– Three bedrooms, all with built-in robes plus ceiling fans, two with air-con
– Renovated open plan kitchen, gas cooking & dishwasher
– Large living and dining with sliding door to front balcony + ceiling fan
– Modern refurbished bathroom with shower and vanity + separate toilet
– Stunning popular polished timber flooring throughout most of the home
– Sizeable functional internal laundry downstairs with plenty of storage
– Study/office area adjacent to laundry which could work as a home office
– Large carport to house 2 large cars or boat comfortably and further off-street parking
Centrally located with:
– Hedge Espresso – 600m
– Bus Stop (125) – 600m
– Salisbury Train Station – 850m
– Salisbury State School – 700m
– Holland Park State School – 5.8km
– Ballistic Beer Co – 750m
– Aldi Salisbury – 2.2km
– Westfield Garden City – 5.9km
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses. QE2 Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus are also huge attractions for this great suburb.
To book an inspection please contact Corey Love on 0435 768 885.