Located in one of West End’s whisper-quiet streets, this large, contemporary north facing home is light-filled and designed to maximise relaxed living. Recently renovated this home was designed for the busy inner-city lifestyle and is the perfect place to entertain with friends and family or relax after a stroll along the Brisbane River.
Why we love this home:
– Four spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Master with designer ensuite & walk-in robe/dressing room
– Light-filled open plan lounge, dining & kitchen
– Modern Kitchen with stone island bench, electric cooking & dishwasher
– Powder room
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Concealed laundry
– Lockup remote garage with internal access
– Off-Street parking for two additional cars
– Low maintenance yard
West End is an eclectic riverside suburb and packed full of outstanding cafes, bars and restaurants, getting around is easy with the famous CityGlider or enjoy the stunning riverside walkways & paths on foot or pickup a CityCycle bike. West End mix of culture but maintains its village feel perfect for everyone looking to find a new home.