We arrived and instantly fell in love with this recently renovated cottage. Everything from the white picket fence, updated kitchen & bathroom, carpet in the bedrooms and paintwork make this house a home.
What you’ll love
– It’s simply stunning
– Three bedrooms with air conditioning, robes & new carpets
– Kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher & space for a dining table
– Large air-conditioned lounge room with access to the front porch
– Renovated bathroom with bath
– Separate Laundry
– The massive covered outdoor area
– The fully fenced low maintenance yard
Mitchelton is fast becoming one of Brisbane’s best suburbs. With close proximity to transport & bus routes getting to the CBD is easy, however, there is no reason to leave Mitchelton as this foodie eccentric suburb is home to Blackwood Street known for it’s amazing burgers, great bars & speciality stores.
Arana Hills Leagues Club, Arana Hills Plaza & Brookside Shopping Centres are only moments away.