For almost 40 years this home has been meticulously cared for by the homeowner before being purchased by our investor. In excellent condition, this air-conditioned unfurnished home feels like brand new with every item in perfect condition.
What you’ll love
– Master bedroom built-in wardrobes, ceiling fan & carpet
– Additional bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Large lounge room with ceiling fan, direct access to the front porch
– Two large air conditioners (Lounge room & hallway for bedrooms)
– Separate dining room
– Modern bathroom with bath shower & separate toilet
– Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Massive rear timber entertaining zone
– Polished timber floors
– Fully fenced
– Water tank
Salisbury is located just 9km south from Brisbane CBD and offers direct access to the M1 Motorway for quick trips to the Gold Coast. Salisbury was once an industrial zone where weapons and artillery for World War II were made and now being turned into exceptional cafe’s a microbrewery & vintage shopping haunts. Salisbury is also known for its amazing walks & tracks around Toohey Forest along with Griffith University.