CUTE WORKERS COTTAGE
We instantly fell in love with this cute workers’ cottage the minute we saw it. Walking through the white picket fence the green archway feels like you’re entering a secret garden. Ideal for both a single person or couple, this cottage will have you wanting to whip up something special from Granny’s cookbook. If cooking isn’t your thing, you’ll be suitably impressed by the quality of the café’s & bars within walking distance.
Why we love this cottage:
– Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, air conditioning & ensuite
– Cosy second bedroom with cupboards
– Kitchen with gas cooktop, breakfast bar and ample cupboard space
– Second living / multi-purpose space (with tv connection)
– Main bathroom with bath
– Separate Laundry
– Security screens (front and back)
– Carport with lockable storage area
– Large backyard
– Pets upon application
Gaythorne is located just 7km from Brisbane CBD and just minutes walk to both the Enoggera Army Barracks and Gaythorne Railway Station. Gaythorne is small leafy suburb full of character and boasts some great café’s like Grub Street & Hensell & Gretel Café & Bar. Mitchelton Library and Sid Loder Park, Gaythorne RSL, Bowls Club & West Mitchelton Rugby Club are a short stroll from this cottage.