Luxurious Contemporary Home in Ideal Location.
Spanning three levels this spectacular family home captures panoramic views of Brisbane, the river and Mt Coot-tha. This immaculate freehold home exhibits thoughtful consideration of space and light, stunning contemporary finishes with intelligent design and functionality for year-round entertaining.
At the heart of this home on the upper ground level, an entertainer’s kitchen flows to the main living room, dining room and a further alfresco dining terrace overlooking the solar heated sparkling pool that promises to be popular all-year-round. The dining room wall opens with full length bifolds to reveal sweeping northerley views. This entertainers dream space can be enjoyed all year around with the added comfort of a Escea gas fireplace. The seamless designer kitchen incorporates stone surfaces and intelligent storage options with Smeg gas cooktop, oven and integrated microwave and dishwasher.
The luxurious master bedroom offers a spacious double vanity ensuite, walk-in robe and private balcony for a resort style retreat. A further two bedrooms are positioned with ample separation for teens and guests. Versatile utilisation on the lower ground level includes a double garage with remote entry and a multi-purpose room providing a secure space for any additional outdoor toys. The flexibility of this space (MPR) lends to a home office, media room or guest bedroom.
Positioned perfectly on the Balmoral Hill in one of Brisbane’s most prestigious riverside suburbs, only 6km from the CBD, within the Bulimba State School and Balmoral State High School catchment areas, this home offers the lifestyle you have been dreaming of.
– Freehold contemporary home set over three levels
– Multiple internal and external living and dining zones – all with panoramic views
– Open plan kitchen and living room with Escea gas fireplace
– 3 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms
– Master with walk-in-robe, ensuite, private balcony with north facing river views
– Bedroom 2 on top floor has an ensuite and full length robes
– Bedroom 3 on ground floor has a private courtyard, full length robes and is serviced by the adjacent main guest bathroom
– Multi purpose room on lower ground, with AC
– Zoned ducted air conditioning with four controls, ceiling fans and Escea gas fireplace
– Smart lighting with preference settings including entertaining, relaxation and intimate dining
– Securely fenced with key-entry gate
– Pool equipment room, doubles as code-entry store room for contactless online deliveries
– 4000L rain tank
– Landscaped grounds, astro turf courtyards and custom pet ramp between levels
– Vast allocation of storage including a walk-in storeroom, linen press, kitchen appliance pantry and wall storage system
– Garage accommodation for three vehicles or watercraft (if utilising MPR)
– Bulimba state school catchment, easy access to St Peter and Pauls, CHAC, Lourdes College and Churchie
– Easy stroll to iconic Oxford Street village with an ever growing choice of cafés, restaurants, wine bars, the cinema and a selection of specialty retail traders for all interests
– 6km to the CBD
– An easy stroll or ride to Bulimba, Hawthorne and Apollo Road ferry wharves, recreational open spaces, dog parks and picnic areas.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO BOOK AN INSPECTION PLEASE CONTACT:
HEIDI PEARSON 0413 293 688
COREY LOVE 0435 768 885