Hidden Gem In Morningside
The VJ walls give this townhouse a contemporary relaxed city living feel! The private courtyard is the ultimate extension to the cosy living / dining room. If you’re entertaining, relaxing with friends or cooking dinner this space is been expertly designed to make the most of the light and space.
If you’re looking to be move active, Hawthorne Park is located at the end of Grosvenor Street!
What you need to know:
– Master bedroom features ensuite with walk-in shower & walk-in wardrobe
– Two additional bedrooms with built-in robes & ceiling fans
– Main bathroom with bath
– Kitchen features stone breakfast bar, ample storage, large plumbed fridge space & Italian appliances by Ilve (dishwasher, 90cm chef oven, cooktop & rangehood)
– Blinds, Ducted & zoned air conditioning & fans throughout
– Separate Laundry
– Powder room downstairs
– Remote garage with Internal Access
– Fully fenced private courtyard
To arrange an inspection contact Corey on 0435 768 885.
Morningside is located just 5km from Brisbane City and just minutes walk to Hawthorne Park, arguably one of Brisbane’s best parks. Hawthorne Park features a range of play to suit all ages and BBQ and picnic spaces to relax. Grosvenor Street’s close proximity to schools, cafes and transport options makes this the suburb of choice for families, professional couples or downsizers.