LUXURY, CHIC STYLING & STUNNING LOCATION
We are proud to bring you 36 Strong Avenue, Graceville.
Do not miss this limited chance to live in this luxury home with everything you could want and deserve in a home of this calibre. Designed to enjoy the stunning Queensland lifestyle, this entertainers home boasts stunning poolside living and luxury indoor outdoor zones. With no less than four separate living spaces, this home is one to inspect.
What you’ll love
Downstairs what you need to know:
– Glass framed entrance with feature light
– Huge open plan lounge / dining area with exceptional flow to the entertaining area overlooking the low maintenance lawn & pool
– Luxury kitchen with stone benches, freestanding gas cooking, dishwasher, butlers pantry & huge plumbed fridge space
– Laundry with outdoor access
– Third bathroom complete with shower
– Multi-purpose room perfect for guests or a media room
– Light filled master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe & the stunning en-suite is complete with with his & her vanity, over-sized shower, loads of storage & separate toilet
– Generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Main bathroom with luxury bath, separate shower & storage area
– Family room with balcony access
– Built-in study desk (for everyone)
– Walk-in linen closet
– Neutral tones with natural stones & woods throughout
– Fully fenced & landscaped
– Ducted MyAir air conditioning with zone & smartphone integration
– Remote garage with internal access
Graceville is a riverside suburb and is located less than 8km from Brisbane CBD. Surrounded by Sherwood and Chelmer made famous for their stunning sprawling grand homes, Walter Taylor Bridge and Graceville Memorial Oval. Set within the Graceville State School catchment this home is within walking distance to supermarkets, gyms and the Graceville Train Station along with the Brisbane International Tennis Centre.