Cute Retro Post War Home on Amazing Block Nestled into the Hills of Chermside West with Side Access.
This is the home you have been waiting for!
Tyalla Street. Chermside West is situated only 10km from CBD, easy access to transport, hospitals but positioned in a quiet street with a large yard.
The house has three spacious bedrooms, updated bathroom, polished floors throughout, side access, new iron roof, quiet street and a lovely verandah for entertaining friends and family. Plus downstairs there is ample storage room for extra cars or a workshop.
Enjoy your weekends grabbing a coffee from the local cafe and strolling amongst the Raven Street Reserve enjoying many km of tracks and bushland walks.
Features and Benefits at a Glance –
• 3 Spacious Bedrooms
• Quiet Street with Slight Elevation for Breezes
• 622m2 Yard with Large Side Access and Loads of Storage Under
• Polished Floorboards Throughout
• Air Conditioning
• 3 Garage Parking Spots (Tandem and One from Backyard)
• Renovated Bathroom with Original Terrazzo floors
• Easy Walk to the Huge Raven Street Reserve and Downfall Creek Bushland Centre where Wallabies and Walking Tracks are in Plentiful Supply. Walk to Basnett Street Shops for Tasty Thai, Vietnamese and an Italian Deli/Cafe.
• Daycare Centres, Craigslea Schools (Primary / High)
• 10 km from the CBD with Easy Access to Transport
• Pets considered on application
For more information please contact Corey Love on 0435 768 885.
Property Type: House
M: 0435 768 885Send Email