Packed full of light, this stunning home is one to inspect. Stretching from Marshall Avenue through to D’Arcy Road this large home boats multiple separate entertaining zones along with a private parents retreat complete with city views.
What you’ll love;
– Master retreat with ensuite, walk-in robes & private balcony with city views
– Additional bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Formal lounge with large verandah
– Entertainers kitchen with Granite benches, miele steam oven, induction cooking
– Ducted air conditioning
– Study or fifth bedroom
– Two street access
– Double Garage
– Private covered entertaining area
– Low maintenance fully fenced garden
Seven Hills is an inner southern suburb and located just 5km from Brisbane CBD. This leafy suburb boasts exceptional walking & riding tracks and the 52 Hectare Seven Hills Bushland Reserve. Seven Hills State School caters for students up to Year 6 and with neighbouring suburbs of Camp Hill, Norman Park & Morningside make this suburb one which is not only quiet but also just moments to shops, cafes and restaurants.