THREE BEDROOM HOME NESTLED AWAY IN THE HEART OF MORNINGSIDE
Welcome to 58 Blackwood Avenue, Morningside.
This highset Queenslander home offers a devine airy feeling while being tucked away in the hills of Morningside.
This beautiful home offers living spaces designed to impress and finishes that are sure to please.
Feel a sense of Home as you step through the front door. The residence provides the perfect balance between timeless charm and modern comforts.
The beautiful polished timber floors combined with the extravagant entertainment spaces emphasises the uniqueness of this property.
This stunning family residence features:
– Three (3) generous bedrooms, main bedroom with built-in and the third having the ability to be converted into a study or even nursery.
– Two (2) bathrooms complete with bath and shower combination, where the second bathroom is also available underneath the residence and is fully renovated.
– A functional open plan, living, dining and kitchen, allowing you to be able to utilise the whole space at your discretion.
– A contemporary kitchen with smart storage solutions, gorgeous gas cooking, dishwasher and soft wood grain bench-tops.
– French doors from the kitchen opens to the oversized deck, complete with a green outlook to your own private yard, allowing for the perfect entertainment space. – A second undercover deck is also available at your discretion with suitable spaces to unwind after a busy day.
– Two (2) lockable garage spaces underneath the property with plenty of parking spaces available on the oversized street.
– Below the residence provides the perfect storage solution, housing a utility room/laundry and undercover clothesline.
– A garden shed at the back of the property for that extra storage.
– Air-conditioning is also available; no more hot summers!
Nestled in a convenient location within Morningside and only 9km from the heart of Brisbane’s CBD this is convenient living.
– Keralgerie Park – 450m
– Keyhole Expresso ( Great bagels & coffee ) – 550m
– Richmond Road Bus Stops – 150m
– Morningside Train station – 1.4km
– Westfield Garden City – 12.1km
-M1 Gateway access – 4km
For more information or to book an inspection please contact Corey Love on 0435 768 885.