Spacious, Private 3 Bed Queenslander in Top Location, Family Friendly
We are proud to welcome you to 67 Park Street, Kelvin Grove.
This lovely Queenslander is located in a quiet, highly sought after part of Kelvin Grove and offers everything you could need just moments away.
Boasting 3 good sized bedrooms, air conditioning in open plan living area/kitchen, with and Queenslander charm and modern features, this home is sure to tick the boxes of both space and style.
Situated less than 3km from the CBD, this family home embodies the saying “Location, Location, Location”.
Including an extra tiled flexible room for a living space/home office/ playroom area which leads out to the covered rear deck, this could be the perfect space for a kids play room or home office.
• 3 spacious bedrooms – 2 with wardrobes
• Separate sunroom provides extra space
• Polished timber floors
• Fresh, modern white painted walls throughout
• Air conditioned open plan living area/kitchen
•Modern ceiling fans in all bedrooms
• Second tiled living space is a flexible space with multiple potential uses possible
• Large timber kitchen with plenty of storage
• Brand new stainless steel kitchen appliances
• Separate toilet
• Spacious covered deck at back of house expands to private, level yard
• Large, fenced grassed backyard
• Separate interior laundry
• Single lock up garage with extra storage space
• Outdoor water tank
Features we love:
• Whisper quiet location
• 2 of the bedrooms open to the front tiled sunroom
• 2 Large living areas offering multiple uses
• Character Queenslander home with many well-maintained original features
• Air conditioning and fans, New stainless steel kitchen appliances
• Low maintenance large, private and level yard
• Low maintenance floors, no carpet cleaning
• Plenty of additional storage under house
• Pets considered on application
What we love about the location:
• This property boasts of a close proximity to cafes and the active lifestyle, cultural and shopping precincts of Newmarket, Paddington, Red Hill, Kevin Grove and Saturday Farmers Markets.
• The property is within the highly sought after catchment area for Kelvin Grove State College.
• Walk the kids to Kelvin Grove State College or QUT campus.
• Walk to parklands and bikeways
• The Royal Brisbane & Women’s Hospital, Roma Street Parklands, Victoria Park and the CBD are just a few minutes drive.
• Regular bus transport is also within easy reach, just a few minutes walking distance.
To book a live or video inspection or if you have any questions please contact Corey Love on 0435 768 885.