We are proud to welcome you to 67 Park Street, Kelvin Grove. This lovely Queenslander is set back from Kelvin Grove Road and offers everything you could need just moments away. Boasting 3 good sized bedrooms, air conditioning in living area and old world charm, this home is sure to tick the boxes of both space and style.
Situated less than 3km from the CBD, this family home embodies the saying “Location, Location, Location”. Including an extra tiled, living space/home office area which leads out to the covered rear deck, this could be the perfect space for a kids play room or home office.
• 3 spacious bedrooms – 2 with wardrobes
• Polished timber floors throughout
• Air Conditioned living area
New ceiling fans
• Second tiled living space
• Large timber kitchen with plenty of storage
• Separate toilet
• Covered deck at back of house expands to yard
• Separate interior laundry
• Single lock up garage
Features we love:
• whisper quiet location
• 2 bedrooms open to the front tiled sunroom
• Character home with many well-maintained original features
• Updated bathroom
• Low maintenance large and level yard
• Plenty of additional under house storage
• Pets considered on application
This property boasts of a close proximity to cafes and the active cultural and shopping precincts of Newmarket, Paddington, Red Hill & Kevin Grove. The property is within the catchment for Kelvin Grove State College. Walk the kids to Kelvin Grove State College or QUT campus. While the Royal Brisbane & Women’s Hospital, Roma Street Parklands and the CBD are just a few minutes drive. Regular bus transport is also within a few minutes walking distance.
To book an inspection or if you have any questions please contact Corey Love on 0435 768 885.