Post War Original
This charming post war home is in original condition and available for rent for the first time. It’s super cute with original feel, stunning views and it’s elevated position make this entry level home one to inspect.
What you’ll love
– Large master bedroom with robes & ceiling fan
– Additional bedroom with robes & ceiling fan
– Original kitchen with electric cooking & stunning views
– Cute bathroom with shower over bath
– Sunroom or dining room opens to deck
– Separate toilet
– Elevated deck
– Loads of under house storage
Note: The yard is not fenced.
Located just 8km from Brisbane CBD, Mount Gravatt East is located on the south side of Brisbane. Made famous for it’s rolling hills and leafy outlook, the suburb also boasts schools with excellent results – Catholic Primary – St Agnes Cathloc & Mount Gravatt State High, coupled with excellent transport options make this suburb one to remember.