The Quintessential Modern Queenslander
Beaming with street appeal and unforgettable charm, this early 1900’s Queenslander has been thoughtfully re-imagined for space and light. Just a few minutes’ walk to the Ashgrove and Bardon shops and only 4km to the Brisbane CBD, the time-honored combination of the striking gabled facade, wrap around verandah and wide central hallway will tug at the heart strings.
Enjoying timeless architecture that is perfect for our Queensland climate and stylish charm that is simply irresistible, the cottage sits on a generous 450m2 block with an east facing rear deck and easy level lawns.
Perfectly blending modern chic tones and design aspect with classic unbeatable Queenslander charm this home feels like a home the moment you walk through the front door.
Things to know about this property:
– Early 1900’s Queenslander Cottage
– High ceilings, ornate archways & vertical joinery
– Renovated stone kitchen with stainless steel appliances & gas cooking
– Separate lounge & dining rooms, dining room with feature pendant lighting
– Three good sized bedrooms – main with ensuite & built in robes
– Renovated bathroom & ensuite
– Ceiling fans & AC split systems throughout
– East facing rear deck with kitchenette, private & leafy
– Concrete slab below perfect for storage
– Easy level back yard, fully fenced & landscape
– Walk to Ashgrove shops, Bardon shops & Ithaca Creek State School
– 4km to Brisbane CBD
With a warm welcoming ambience and ideal location, this inner-city cottage is beautifully appointed for your immediate enjoyment.
For more information or to book an inspection please contact Ali Imran on 0413 293 688